Hack Mac - Forums: iCloud | EPPB | Password hacking - Hack Mac - Forums

Welcome to the HackMac.org forums. You are currently viewing the boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to the features of our site. If you want to have full access to our forums and be able to post new topics, private message other users, and much more, you can register for free. Join us today!
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

iCloud | EPPB | Password hacking

#1 User is offline   LSB072913 

• Pip

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:54 AM

Just as the title describes, I want to know how to obtain info on an iCloud account.

From EPPB website,

The program recovers the original plain-text password that protects encrypted backups containing address books, call logs, SMS archives, calendars, camera snapshots, voice mail and email account settings, applications, Web browsing history and cache.

The program is also able to read and decrypt keychains (saved passwords to mail accounts, web sites and 3rd party applications) from password-protected backups, decrypt BlackBerry and iPhone backups (if password is known or recovered), recover passwords to BlackBerry Password Keeper and Wallet applications, as well as BlackBerry device password, if an option to encrypt the media card (with password) is enabled.

This part to me says its possible for EPPB to guess the password needed to obtain the iCloud backups.

IMO, EPPB a $200 forensics software, is useless if you need to already have the password.

#2 User is offline   LSB072913 

• Pip

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:34 AM

View PostLSB072913, on 30 July 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

Just as the title describes, I want to know how to obtain info on an iCloud account.

From EPPB website,

This part to me says its possible for EPPB to guess the password needed to obtain the iCloud backups.

IMO, EPPB a $200 forensics software, is useless if you need to already have the password.

Well 15 views, maybe some interest in this topic?
I downloaded EPPB and quickly figured out that it has no ability to crack Apple I.D. passwords!
From everything I have read so far, the only way to do that is by social engineering. Obtaining info to their "forgot password" questions.
Hmm, I'm going to school for engineering so maybe I would be good at this.

#3 User is offline   Matty 

• PipPip

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:38 AM

i think you can try it with hydra
it would be something like that:
hydra -[ip address] -l [username] -P [wordlist] -t 1 -V -f http-get /index.htm

#4 User is offline   Nashenas123 

• Pip

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:46 PM

where can i download a free full version of EPPB?
someone helpppp

#5 User is offline   jpolla11 

• Pip

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

I own EPPB software. Yes, I paid for it.

1) No it will not hack icloud passwords for you. The software is designed so the user will input an apple username/password and will be able to download any data backed up on icloud. It is actually a helpful little tool.

2) Yes you can find old version of EPPB for free. The newer versions are significantly better however. You will find a bunch of EPPB serial codes on the internet, but they won't work unless you have the corresponding version of the software. I might have a working old copy if you want to e-mail me (jpolla11@gmail.com).

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users