Hack Mac - Forums: Introduce Yourself! - Hack Mac - Forums

Welcome to the HackMac.org forums. You are currently viewing the boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to the features of our site. If you want to have full access to our forums and be able to post new topics, private message other users, and much more, you can register for free. Join us today!
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Introduce Yourself!

#21 User is offline   blackgryffin 

• Pip

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

hi everyone

I'm gryffin black aka blackgryffin and I really eager to learn ...

#22 User is offline   Joshua159258 

• HackMac.org Regular
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:21 AM

Welcome to the Darkside :)

We Are Anonymous.
We Are Legion.
United as One.
Divided by Zero.

We Do Not Forgive.
We Do Not Forget.
Expect us.

My Projects:
• D4v3 GUI
Cr4ck3r J4ck
BashPwnGrooveshark Client
Low Orbit Ion Cannon for iOS/Android/Desktop

#23 User is offline   HellsBadAss 

• HackMac.org Regular
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:46 AM

Hi, I'm hellsbadass, at school I am a loser, not really known or liked by anyone, but I always get straight A's and do a grade ahead in math. I enjoy using macs, and being on a computer, because it allows me to be myself and nobody judges me, I also like figuring things out and asking for help when I need it (OFTEN). If I can ever help with anything, I would be happy.

#24 User is offline   Joshua159258 

• HackMac.org Regular
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

What are you good at?

We Are Anonymous.
We Are Legion.
United as One.
Divided by Zero.

We Do Not Forgive.
We Do Not Forget.
Expect us.

My Projects:
• D4v3 GUI
Cr4ck3r J4ck
BashPwnGrooveshark Client
Low Orbit Ion Cannon for iOS/Android/Desktop

#25 User is offline   RetroBlade 

• HackMac.org Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationKansas

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:33 PM

View Posthellsbadass, on 29 January 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:

Hi, I'm hellsbadass, at school I am a loser, not really known or liked by anyone, but I always get straight A's and do a grade ahead in math. I enjoy using macs, and being on a computer, because it allows me to be myself and nobody judges me, I also like figuring things out and asking for help when I need it (OFTEN). If I can ever help with anything, I would be happy.

You ARE me. Are you my twin or something?
Posted Image

#26 User is offline   Richard25 

• Pip
  • LocationOSX World

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:49 AM

Hi guys!
Am Richard, I love Music, Art and learn new things!
Thanks for Share, Keep it up!!

#27 User is offline   PogoHAck 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:25 AM

Hello im Pogolaugh I started with an Imac about a year or two ago and now have the same imac and a macbook through my school. I dont know alot but i know more than the basics of Terminal. Im starting to get into applescript editor and im going to get more into Xcode soon. One of the cool things i did with terminal was made a file that when i open it it stops running Insight. Insight is the program my school uses so they can watch our computers and make sure we are "staying on task". It was acually really easy to script but everyone i gave it to thought i was so awesome and now everyone thinks im like a huge computer wiz. Which I am compared to everyone at my school.
If you have any cool projects or questions or just want to chat send me a PM.

#28 User is offline   HellsBadAss 

• HackMac.org Regular
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:37 AM

Hello I'm hellsbadass. I Just bought my mac in August and I am very eager to learn everything about it. I chose to become a member on this site because I wanted to use my mac to its fullest.

I am currently a nobody. I go to school, I am 14 and can't wait to get out, I love hacking and programming. I know a bit of bash and a fair amount of applescript but nothing else. Even though I may not be as smart as everyone else I am just as willing to help you.
The quote above came from Retroblade and surprisingly we have a lot in common including age, interests, talents, popularity and willingness to help!

(sorry for the double post... just now realizing that there were two pages to this forum, and I was wondering why my message wouldn't post, seems it was on the other page, oops)

#29 User is offline   RetroBlade 

• HackMac.org Regular
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationKansas

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:51 PM

View Posthellsbadass, on 20 February 2012 - 05:37 AM, said:

Hello I'm hellsbadass. I Just bought my mac in August and I am very eager to learn everything about it. I chose to become a member on this site because I wanted to use my mac to its fullest. The quote above came from Retroblade and surprisingly we have a lot in common including age, interests, talents, popularity and willingness to help!

PM me, we can start a cool project, I've been looking for a partner that is equally matched, that way I don't feel like an idiot. We can do whatever I'd just like to start a new project to contribute as much as everyone else.
Posted Image

#30 User is offline   HellsBadAss 

• HackMac.org Regular
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:04 AM

View PostRetroBlade, on 20 February 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

PM me, we can start a cool project, I've been looking for a partner that is equally matched, that way I don't feel like an idiot. We can do whatever I'd just like to start a new project to contribute as much as everyone else.

Sounds awesome!

#31 User is offline   HellsBadAss 

• HackMac.org Regular
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:00 AM

View PostRetroBlade, on 29 January 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

You ARE me. Are you my twin or something?

I know we are like exactly the same!!!!!

#32 User is offline   L3monShark 

• HackMac.org Regular

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:19 AM

Hello!

My name is Anonymous or TechExpertHD. I am PARANOID about virtual security, and glad that I am. I know a fair amount of applescript, and a smidge of Python. I started hacking when I was young, and was a virus maker/script kiddy. That's how I was introduced to hacking. I go to private school and I really appreciate it. I am doing really well in school and getting straight A's. Hacking is like a puzzle, it challenges my mind and is tons of fun. Most of all I love a good ol' hacker community and hope to find it here! I'm doing well in school socially but made the mistake of telling people that I can hack so I'm a little bit mocked by complete gamer idiots. I really wish there was a smart/hacker kid in my grade but unfortunately there isn't. I actually made a couple of my friends amateur hackers!

Also:
1. I dislike Minecraft (lay off the hatorade people...)
2. In second grade I was reported "rebellious"
3. Love music!
4. This probably is a lot of info for a paranoid hacker but I think hackmac community is cool.
5. I can become obsessed with forums =D
Why do we hackers freely give out information that even the total beginner may use as a two-edged sword of cyberspace power? We do this "to turn over to mankind at large the greatest possible power to control the world and deal with it according to its lights and values." -- Robert J. Oppenheimer, head of the Manhattan Project, which created the world's first nuclear weapons.

FEDS <3 L3MONSHARK

#33 User is offline   Tech-n00b 101 

• PipPip

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

View PostL3monShark, on 06 March 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

Hello!

My name is Anonymous or TechExpertHD. I am PARANOID about virtual security, and glad that I am. I know a fair amount of applescript, and a smidge of Python. I started hacking when I was young, and was a virus maker/script kiddy. That's how I was introduced to hacking. I go to private school and I really appreciate it. I am doing really well in school and getting straight A's. Hacking is like a puzzle, it challenges my mind and is tons of fun. Most of all I love a good ol' hacker community and hope to find it here! I'm doing well in school socially but made the mistake of telling people that I can hack so I'm a little bit mocked by complete gamer idiots. I really wish there was a smart/hacker kid in my grade but unfortunately there isn't. I actually made a couple of my friends amateur hackers!

Also:
1. I dislike Minecraft (lay off the hatorade people...)
2. In second grade I was reported "rebellious"
3. Love music!
4. This probably is a lot of info for a paranoid hacker but I think hackmac community is cool.
5. I can become obsessed with forums =D

HEY! Bro, I'm supposed to be your hacker friend but idk crap about hacking... your the one that showed me proXPN xD

EDIT: I realize now that I'm one of the "amateur hackers" lol
"If you give a hacker a new toy, the first thing he'll do is take it apart to figure out how it works." -- Jamie Zawinski

#34 User is offline   Tech-n00b 101 

• PipPip

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:47 PM

Hey guys.

My name is tech-n00b 101 for a couple of reasons. (You can always call me Durk, its meh real life nickname :P) The first and foremost reason would be, to put it short, I am a tech noob. I've always loved computers and technology, but never really dove in to programming and scripting. I've worked my way around computers, browsing files, and sometimes hide stuff somewhere in my hard drive and try to find it again using Terminal. I can image a disk to have encrypted and hidden files, only accessible after entering a command to my computer and typing in the password (duh). I don't really script that much, and I can only tell my computer to say things, open applications, display things and stuff like that. So yea, compared to you epic hackers, I'm a noob. xD

Onto why I'm here. My friend, L3mon, who I'm about 99% sure is my bestie in reals (LOL) told me about this place and I thought I'd stop by. Turns out its great. He's the best hacker I know, and he showed me proXPN and how to secure myself on the internet. I did the Tor stuff myself, but probably wouldn't have gotten to it without him. Anyway, I'm slowly learning more about hacking everyday here, so thanks to all of you!

Probably the two most important things about me for you to know is that I love music, and couldn't live life without it and my family and friends.

Overall, this place has been SO welcoming, so thanks guys. I hope to learn a lot here!
"If you give a hacker a new toy, the first thing he'll do is take it apart to figure out how it works." -- Jamie Zawinski

#35 User is offline   L3monShark 

• HackMac.org Regular

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:44 AM

Lol dude, you reveal WAYYY to much information. Well, anyways, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay :D

BTW: You can increase that number to 100% :D
Why do we hackers freely give out information that even the total beginner may use as a two-edged sword of cyberspace power? We do this "to turn over to mankind at large the greatest possible power to control the world and deal with it according to its lights and values." -- Robert J. Oppenheimer, head of the Manhattan Project, which created the world's first nuclear weapons.

FEDS <3 L3MONSHARK

#36 User is offline   forever_clueless 

• PipPip

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

Hey guys, you can call me James

I'm just your typical teenage guy, living a pretty good life in my opinion.
I wasn't really all into computers this much until the school issued us with Macbooks.
This whole new world pretty much opened up to me, the day I realised that the Admins had enabled SSH on all macbooks, and had given us the admin password, which worked on all the macbooks. So yeah.

I'm more an electronics hobbyist though, but cos I'm always short on cash (focussing on studies as opposed to finding work for now) I go scavenging out of consumer electronics thrown out onto the curb of houses. It's not too bad actually, I get quite a good haul, and it looks like I'm the only one of my kind in the area, so I get first choice. Contrary to this, I don't mind that I'm studying more than finding work; it pays off, I get straight A's and am top in every single class I'm in...

So far, I've made quite a few things such as a coilgun, railgun, flamethrowers, tesla coil, radio transmitter, radio jammer, IR jammer, metal flower replicas for my girlfriend, and so on... But with computers, I guess there's much more to learn...well there always will be. So I guess my username isn't *completely* untrue

And btw, remember that it's fine if you don't believe some of the things I've said; you wouldn't be the first. I've got my own flaws too...although they don't need to be mentioned....... XD

Thanks for reading

#37 User is offline   paulkkarns 

• Pip

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:27 AM

Hi,

I am newbie here, I am paul

#38 User is offline   networkpunk 

• Pip

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

hello B) HM

im networkpunk
i feel bad i never knew of this site
here to learn

have a good one

#39 User is offline   Lump 

• HackMac.org Regular
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

My name is Kramurx, i started hacking 3,5 years ago..

Started with psp hacking and then wend over to macs.
I have writren some mac trojans and im keeping doing it :)

What i have learned is:

Applescript
Bash script
Realbasic
C++

basic website hacking and pentesting, sqlinjection and a bit xss.

I have knowledge about networks (ipv4) and can also hack into WEP and WPA/WPA2.
Also i can crack hashes (like md5,sha1,...) and crack some archieves (like zip,rar,dmg,...)
Give me your .pcap WLAN Handshake dump and I may crack it for you...

#40 User is offline   Lump 

• HackMac.org Regular
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

Would love to help anyone when i can, and sorry for dubleposting :/
Give me your .pcap WLAN Handshake dump and I may crack it for you...

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users